Introducing Myself
About Me
Hi! My name is Alessia, and I am a student at
Montmorency College in Laval. I am currently studying in the Springboard to a
DCS program. My dream job would be to be a physiotherapist for FC Barcelona.
The latter is a soccer club, a sport that I have been practicing since I was 4
years old. Obviously, it is very difficult to achieve this, but I already have
some advantages: I have already been to Spain to play soccer, and I have also
been there 2 times to visit, so I know a little around. In addition, I already
speak Spanish, because my father is from the North of Spain.
About This Blog
This blog will be mostly about my program and my
passion because they are related. I think that my Blog will interest the people
with the same interest as me, the people in the same program and the ones who
want to become physiotherapist. Feel free to write me a question or a comment.
Comments
Post a Comment